Feel the emotions of the actual booming sport! Learn to kitesurf during your holiday in Sardinia!
Description of Kitesurfing Experience
The kitesurfing is a mix of wakeboarding, windsurfing, paragliding, able to transmit breathtaking emotions at very high speeds.
With this fantastic experience you will learn to kitesurf during your stay in Sardinia.
An instructor will follow you step by step throughout the course in order to ensure maximum safety and to move forward in a fun and fast way.
The kitesurfing experience proposed by Visit Our Sardinia is organized in partnership with KiteGeneration and is available in Cagliari. The kitesurfing experience could be available also in Villasimius, Chia and Pula, in case of proper weather conditions.
Choose the kitesurfing course that meet your needs at this page.
Details of Kitesurfing Experience in Cagliari, Villasimius, Chia, Pula
- Tour Type: Sport
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Location: Cagliari. The kitesurfing experience can take place also in Villasimius, Chia, Punta Trettu and Porto Botte, in case of suitable weather conditions.
- Duration: variable, depending on the kitesurfing experience.
- Start time: based on wind conditions, to be agreed with the instructor.
- Meeting point: to be agreed with the instructor.
- What is included: Kitesurfing experience, equipment, fun.