Feel the emotions of kitesurfing, one of the actual booming sports! Start to learn to kitesurf by enjoy Kitesurfing during your stay in Sardinia!
Description of the Kitesurfing Experience
Kitesurfing is a mix of wakeboarding, windsurfing, paragliding, capable to give you breathtaking emotions at very high speeds.
This fantastic experience consist of a mini course of 2 hours in which you will learn to learn kitesurfing during your stay in Sardinia. An instructor will follow you step by step throughout the course in order to ensure maximum safety step by step by ensuring the safety and that you will learn in a fast way and fast way. The kitesurfing experience, proposed by Visit Our Sardinia in partnership with KiteGeneration, is available in Cagliari, and could be available in Villasimius, Chia and Pula, in case of proper weather conditions.
- The Kite theory;
- How to arming and de-arming a kite;
- The kite taking off (or launching) and the kite landing;
- How to pilot the kite in the different areas of the flight window.
Try the Trial Kite Course, we bet that it will be not the last one!
Choose the mini kitesurfing course, we will bet that it will be the that meet your needs at this page.
Details of Kitesurfing Experience in Cagliari, Villasimius, Chia, Pula
- Tour Type: Sport
- Activity Level: Easy
- Location: Cagliari. The kitesurfing experience could take place also in Villasimius, Chia, Punta Trettu, in case of suitable weather conditions.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Start time: based on wind conditions, to be agreed with the instructor.
- Meeting point: to be agreed with the instructor.
- What is included: Kitesurfing experience, equipment, fun!